I’m babysitting and apparently an hour after bedtime is the best time to:
-see if I can pull out a loose tooth.
-complement my outfit.
-thank me for the bag of hand-me-downs I brought over three weeks ago.
-ask if I know how to make Rice Krispie squares.
-tell me I make the best Kraft Dinner.
-argue over who should be player one next time I bring over Wii Party.
-ask if I can set up American Netflix.
In grade nine I decided it would be funny to randomly convince everyone I was moving to Cleveland. I kept the act up for like three months until my mom sat me down and said people were asking us when we were moving to the States and people actually signed my yearbook saying they’ll miss me and then they were choked when I showed up for grade ten, only having moving two blocks from my old house.
About to add Chapter 40 to my fanfiction :)
Hahah the amount of chapters is getting a bit ridiculous…
I changed the theme on my photography blog…
I’d love it if you could check it out! :)
Looking at the Cath Kidston website makes me so emotional…
Especially when I look at their store locations and shipping prices.
I sent the girl who reposted my post a nice message yesterday asking her to remove the post she stole and linked her to the original so she could reblog instead.
She’s been online since and it’s still up on her blog :(
I got my first ever Pandora bracelet and charms for my birthday!! :D
- Pandora bracelet from my brother
- Pandora “My Princess” Tiara charm from my dad because he always calls me his princess haha
- Pandora four leaf clover glass charm from my boyfriend’s sister because I’m Irish and everyone needs a lucky charm :)
- Persona ‘A’ charm from my other brother because my name is Adrianna haha and I didn’t like the Pandora alphabet charms.
- Persona rose charm from my mom because my confirmation name is Rose.
- Pandora dangly heart charm from my boyfriend for obvious reasons :)
- Chamilia “Dreams Do Come True” charm from myself because they were 50% off and I love Disney and I need the reminder to keep pushing myself :)